Glenbridge Health & Rehabilitation is proud to announce that we have received a 100% deficiency-free rating on our state survey conducted by the North Carolina Division of Health Service Regulation! (DHSR) ( a division of the NC Department of Health and Human Services.)
The DHSR completes an annual survey for Long Term Care Facilities, Nursing Homes, Assisted Living Facilities, and Skilled Nursing Care. This DHSR survey measures resident health and wellbeing compliance, dining/food preparation, facility environmental practices, and overall resident quality of life. Surveyors arrive unannounced and spend consecutive days examining the facility to ensure that the facility complies with the rigorous standards.
Full List of Reviewed Survey Items Include:
- Resident rights; the right to be free from abuse, neglect, and exploitation; admission, transfer, and discharge rights
- resident assessments; comprehensive resident-centered care plans
- quality of life; quality of care
- physician services; nursing services
- behavioral health services
- pharmacy services
- laboratory, radiology, and other diagnostic services
- dental services; food and nutrition services
- specialized rehabilitative services
- quality assurance and performance improvement
- infection control
- physical environment
- training requirements
- emergency preparedness
The Staff at Glenbridge Health & Rehabilitation were proud to learn about the results of the State Survey.
We would like to thank our amazing staff here at Glenbridge Health and Rehabilitation for helping our facility get a deficiency free survey. We are so proud of everyone that helped make this possible, and we know that our Residents and community members are as well. We take great pride in the care that our facility provides to our Residents. Glenbridge would also like to thank all of the community organizations that help make sure our Resident’s needs are met.
Kristy Jones, Administrator and DON